These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Wandering around Wonderland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alteil

Wandering around Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Alteil came to in a grass covered area and looked around as he sighed. Though soon he placed a hand onto his blind eye as he soon saw his keyblade beside him. He grabs it as he gets up after realizing that the heartless he fought blinded him. His hand had dropped from his eye as he walked around trying to find someone. His one good eye darts about as he walked around. The young man runs his hand through his hair as he sighed.

Then he suddenly sighed as he seemed to become dark. He relaxed more though as he swung his keyblade around a bit in boredom. As he marches down a path he sighed again before placing his eapon on his shoulder while still holding it. His hand gripped the handle tightly as Alteil expected to be attacked by a stranger. He kept on his way though as he sighed.

Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

PostSubject: Intrusion   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 pm

When Draco and Ookami came through the portal the first thing they saw was a young man with white hair and one grey eye, they had appeared in front of him with about a distance of five feet between them and the young man. Draco slid off the Dustflier Heartless's back and said, "Ookami, could you please not open a portal in someone's way, it's very rude!" She then turned to the young man and said, "Sorry for intruding on...whatever it is you're doing. We'll just go now if that's alright with you." Draco could tell this young man wasn't exactly going to be friendly so she wanted to get out of his way in case he lashed out, Draco's Blue Dragon Keyblade was in her right hand, she didn't have her other one with with her because she didn't want to seem unfriendly.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm

Alteil closed his eyes as he sighed. He relaxed a bit when he saw it was just a girl. "What is a little girl like yourself doing around here?" He asked as he seemed curious about the two. He sat down as he seemed to be bored of walking while eyeing Draco's keyblade.

Alteil sighed again as he looked at his keyblade. He moved it gracefully from it's position on his shoulder as he wondered how exactly he got it and what it was. His hair blew gently in a small breeze as he felt the need to stay still. His senses told him that getting lost here might be end up badly. So he stayed clost to the girl as he thought there would be safety in numbers even if the other person was a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 am

Draco was about to leave when the young man spoke, she replied, "I don't really know, I just told my big sister here that I wanted to go someplace else for my training and she brought me here, though I don't really know where 'here' is." Draco then noticed that the young man was eyeing her Keyblade like he had never seen one before and how he had his own, she then asked, "Have you ever seen a Keyblade before? I'm guessing that you've never seen a Keyblade other than your own by the way you're looking at mine but I could be wrong." Draco smiled innocently, the innocence of her smile was that of a child's innocence. Ookami then looked at the young man, she was a Dustflier heartless and she was quite curious about the young man, he didn't look to be from around here.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 am

"So that's what this thing is called." He said as he looked at his keyblade. He then stood up and smiled slightly. He walked back and forth a bit as if he was bored. Then faced her the girl again. "Do you know what this place is?" He asked as he seemed more concerned about the place they're at.

He sighed a bit happily but it also had a saddening sound to it. He remembered the giant creature that had fought him at his homeworld. He closed his eyes as he took deep breathes as the excitement of battle started to show in his good eye.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:33 am

Draco shrugged and said, "Beats me, I'll ask my big sister." Draco then turned to the Dustflier and asked, "Ookami-Neechan where are we?" Draco then touched the spot where Ookami's heart would be and she then said, "Ooooooh...She says we're in Wonderland. So getting lost would be bad, worse than normal actually." Draco then smiled again. Ookami's tail was in front of Draco and when she moved it Draco fell onto her face, Draco spat out some grass, "Ookami-Neechan, why'd you do that? You made me eat dirt, literally!" she whined at the Dustflier.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

Alteil looked at the dustflier and girl with a curious look. He smiled slightly more as he watched them. Then he sighed as he returned to his thoughts. "So safety would be greater in nubers here then?" He ask curiously as he found Wonderland to be rather ominous.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 am

Draco got up and nodded, she said, "Yeah, and Ookami-Neechan says that we shouldn't rely on the residents directions way too much because they either speak in riddles, are crazy on more levels than one, or are really weird, she can't tell though because she doesn't live here, of course there are a few people here that aren't totally insain." Draco then realised something and said, "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Draco, Draco Hatake, and the Dustflier is my older sister, Ookami, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

Liam was wandering slowly with his cane clicking against the twisting paths that wound through his homeworld. He had both eyes open, though the left was entirely sightless. The strangely normal sounds of his world were suddenly interrupted by the sounds of voices he didn't recognize. The older man quickened his pace, suddenly curious of any visitors. his grip tightened on his cane, trying not to think of the reason he carried it. Even for someone who'd lived in Wonderland for most of his life, the world was dangerous. He stumbled upon a tall boy and a younger looking girl with a strange creature he'd never seen before. His eye scanned the area before he stepped out from behind the trees he'd been walking through. Both of the visitors were armed, but then again, so was he. He heard the girl mention something about not relying on Wonderlanders. He spoke up, his tone full of laughter. "And she'd be right, we Wonderlanders are not known for our sanity." He bowed, sweeping his hat from his head. He sounded faintly British, with a deep, quiet voice that seemed too absent-minded to be completely there. He straightened, replacing his hat on his head as he smiled. "My name is Liam, it is a pleasure to meet those not from this world."
Back to top Go down
http://angelicmisery.deviantart.com
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am

"Great." Alteil said a bit sarcastically as he sighed. "My name is Alteil. Nice to meet you." He said to Draco as he seemed a bit happy. Though he sighed a bit sadly as he looked at his keyblade. He seemed to concentrate on it as he thought about what it can do. "It's my pleasure to meet you Liam. I'm Alteil." He said to the man as he did a polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:33 pm

((Just so you know, I'm leaving to visit Arkansas today, I'll have internet access but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on everyday. I'll be getting home on wednesday though.))

Draco nodded to Alteil and bowed politly to Liam before saying, "It's nice to meet you Liam, I'm Draco, and this is my older sister Ookami." Ookami nodded when she was introduced. Draco then started senseing a Nobody, there were two Nobodies, one was further away and one was really close, Draco started looking around trying to locate the Nobodies but she was having trouble since she was just standing in one spot. Draco then decided that she would look for the Nobodies later.

Aomiko was walking through Wonderland, she soon heard voices nearby and one of them sounded firmilliar to her. She made her way towards the voices and hid in the bushes, she saw a young man with white hair, a older man with a hat and a cane, and a Dustflier with...wait...was that Draco?! Aomiko let out a small gasp before she quickly covered her mouth hoping no one heard her but they most likely would, and they would probably find her easily since she was wearing golden armor and she was hiding in green bushes. 'Well this is just great, now they'll definantly notice me.' She thought glumly.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Alteil starts humming as he looked in Aomiko's direction. Though he looked away as he pretended that he didn't see anything for the moment. His hair waving back and forth a bit. His foot tapped lightly as he was soon absorbed into the tune he was humming. Though he soon started to walk torwards the bushes.

"I'm just going to see if there's a butterfly around here." He said as he behavior was odd even to himself. Though he soon trips over a twig and falls down face first into the dirt next to Aomiko. He mumbled a bit angrily though it was mostly inaudible.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Liam was many things, mad, absent-minded, but stupid was not a word used to describe the strange man. His good eye flickered to the bushes, but obviously whoever was hiding, did not want to be found. He twirled his cane around his fingers, chuckling at the boy. He closed his eyes and shook his head amusedly, "You'll find no butterflies here..." He tossed his cane in the air, watching it twirl as it came back down. He caught his cane, deftly pointing at the bush, "And you'll certainly find none there." He twirled his cane again, pointing it in the direction from which he'd come. "If you are searching for such a creature, the closest you'll find are the bread-and-butterflies, in that direction." A broad smile spread across his face as he chuckled more. He had noticed the girl looking around. "Searching for someone miss?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

Draco replied to Liam, "Well I'm not searching for anyone I know, I'm trying to figure out where a Nobody is hiding, I can sense that there's two Nobodies really close by." Draco then heard a voice say, "I'll save you the trouble of finding me." Aomiko stood up from where she was hiding, she then said, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Aomiko, Aomi for short, and I am the Nobody of someone who was called Ookami." Draco then said, "Wait, you're my big sister's Nobody!" Aomi nodded and replied, "Yes, I've been wandering around Wonderland for eleven years searching for you, Draco, and Kurai too." Draco suddenly felt a great pain in her cheast, her hand immeadiatly grabbed her cheast where she felt the pain, it was her heart. Draco soon fell onto her hands and knees while clutching her cheast, she started trembleing violently while coughing up blood, soon a small puddle of blood had formed on the ground below her.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Alteil soon had hopped up to his feet. He hurried over to Draco as he tried to help her. He looks at her as he tries to figure out what is wrong. "We should get you somewhere where you can helped." He said as he found that there was no way for him to help. He soon lifted her up with ease. He looked back at the dustflier than back at Aomiko as he decided to help Draco in his own way. "Do you two know where she can get help?" He asked them as his chaotic nature beginning to take root again as his heart's light fought with his darkness though he soon shrugged away the need for violence since the girl's safety was more important.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Liam stepped forward, a frown tugging at the corners of his mouth, confusion in his eyes. He tilted his head only slightly, head bowing with his right eyebrow raised. "A...Nobody, miss? I'm afraid I don't understand. There is no such creat-" he trailed off as a woman, not much younger than him he'd guess, stepped from the bushes. She said something about saving the girl the trouble of finding her. Was this a Nobody? A person? She said she'd been wandering for eleven years, yet he'd never once seen her, or at least he didn't remember seeing her. His brow knitted as he fought to remember things he struggled to remember in the first place. Mercury played havoc on a man's mind, not that he really knew that. Being friends with a certain large, smoking Caterpillar was not beneficial for his health either. He'd forgotten to mention he turned into smoke, mostly because he didn't remember most of the time until it happened. As he concentrated more on remembering if he'd ever seen the woman before, he began to subconsciously concentrate less on keeping a solid, non-smoky form. His right arm started to become wispy and seemed to float rather than hang. The colors of his jacket became far more muted, not vibrant but rather dull as his whole body began to go transparent. His outline rolled like smoke from a smoke machine spilling from an opened door though managed to stay in a shape reminiscent of the man it had been. He appeared to be floating, smoke holding the shape of his body until halfway down his shins where it rolled like the rest of his form, but instead of resembling feet the smoke spilled out and curled back up to rejoin his form subtly at various places. His cane had fallen through his hand, having nothing to hold it up. The only part of him that was vibrant anymore were his eyes, which despite not having a clear form, were almost glowing. Unlike the rest of his body his eyes remained motionless. His left eye, milky white and sightless was like old dulled glass, transparent but clouded. His right eye was brilliant, some might say beautiful even. It was gem-like, not in shape, but in the way it seemed to sparkle and shine. It was a clear, crystalline ice blue with only the faintest hint of aqua near the bottom edges. The whole proces had taken over a minute, and he hadn't yet realized something was wrong. His head was still bowed and his hand seemed to be rubbing his chin. A rumbling noise erupted from him, something that resembled a "Hmmmm...."
It wasn't until a minute or so after the boy had asked that he finally snapped out of his trance and looked up. His form seemed to snap back into existence like a rubberband, "I'm sorry, it seems I was lost in thou-" Seeing the blood and the girl in Alteil's arms, he stepped back in shock, "Oh my!" His eyes were wide and he was frowning very sharply. "The girl, is she alright?" He hadn't heard the question Alteil had asked so he didn't know that she wasn't.

(Liam's element is smoke, he doesn't control it...he turns into it. Liam is a passive fighter, he doesn't like to fight....at all. Basically if say Alteil, cause he has violent tendencies anyway, ^^ charged at a solid Liam who had no where to run or dodge to, Liam would explode into smoke within a millisecond, like when you hit a flour bag, the explosion of dust is similar. Downside, 30 minute recharge for a quick change. However, he can dissipate parts of his body quickly, about a second, and not have to recharge like that. He only does the exploding change if he absolutely can not dodge. Normally it takes about a minute or so to turn his whole body intangible....I went into detail this time so you guys could imagine him as smoke, so the next time I don't have to xD )
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Alteil waited for an answer from the nobody for a bit before the darkness flared up in his heart again. He cringed a bit as he started to pace while it easily started to take him over. He set Draco down by a tree while he paced. Though he soon stopped as his demeaner started to change. His eyes seemed to shine with lust for battle as he paced a bit more then turned and faced the people as his walk seemed to grow aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:37 pm

((I'M SOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I had wb and when my first year of High school began I was so busy that I forgot about this place!!! And when I finally remembered the roleplay I found that I had forgotton the name of the website!!!!!! I'M SO GLAD I FINALLY FOUND THIS PLACE AND AGAIN I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY SORRY!!!!!!!))

Aomi replied, “I think I can help.” Aomi examined Draco, she quickly found what was wrong, “Apparently she’s had surgery on her heart, and quite recently I might add, plus she looks like she had been training earlier but she shouldn’t even be out walking around let alone training because of the surgery. Maybe if I just use my healing powers…” She said before reaching her hands out and placing them over the stitches from the surgery, a warm green glow emitted from her hands and it seemed to be healing Draco’s wounds because her breathing became less labored and soon she was breathing normally. Aomi looked at Alteil worriedly, he seemed to be getting aggressive, Aomi walked over to him and used her healing powers again, the warm green glow appeared again, her healing powers could be used to heal physical wounds or calm aggression and other emotional turmoil.
Back to top Go down
Alteil

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm

((It's alright. Everyone has a life. :3))

Alteil soon looked down as he sighed. He became lost in his thoughts as the darkness rose and became dominant over him. "Why does it seem hard to resist?" He asked quietly as he started talking to himself. He soon looked back at Aomi with his good eye as he had frowned. His left hand becoming a fist as he allowed his emotions to run rampant for a moment. Then as he focused on Aomi he spoke to her, "I should go. Before the darkness takes me." He then shrugged her hand off of him as he started to walk off.

His white hair shined as did his blue and grey eyes. If anyone had looked at his fist however they would see that the darkness was starting to flow off his hand. The young man's eyes held turmoil and self hate when he looked at her and when he had walked off. Alteil's keyblade seemed unaffected though he eyes on it seemed to have shifted to where they stared at Aomi as he walked. He then put his arm forward and opened a portal of darkness. Though whether he did so willingly or not is unknown and he walked torwards the portal and looked back at the girls, heartless and guy when he reached the portal's entrance. He then walked into it as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Aomiko watched as the boy left, she felt like she had to help him somehow, without even thinking she picked up Draco's limp body and ran after him with her Dustflier form following closely behind. They ran through the portal not caring where it went.

(WB.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around Wonderland   Wandering around Wonderland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering around Wonderland
Page 1 of 1