These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Castle New Comers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

((Here we can continue RPing for the charries we left in VOD castle. So just feel free to continue here if you are in the castle.^^

And 'New Comers' because most everyone in the castle is rather new to VOD, or in Draco's and Ookami's case just appeared there.))
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Training in Darthynia Castle   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Kurai then sat down in his dragon chair and said to Draco, "We should get some rest, we've had a long day. You can sleep in the bed, afterall you're still recovering. Don't even try to argue, you need to be comfortable until you've completely recovered so take the bed. Ookami, I don't know if heartless sleep but you should try to get some rest too." he then closed his eyes and fell asleep in the chair. Draco then decided that she would try to get some rest when Ookami looked at her, Draco then remembered that Ookami was going to teach her a new attack! Ookami then walked over to the door and created a portal for them to go through, Draco walked through the portal and found herself back in the training room of the castle, Ookami had appeared behind her and closed the portal. Draco then asked Ookami, "So how do I learn this Rasengan?" Ookami then touched Draco's chest with her tail and Draco had a vision of Ookami as a human and could hear her talking. In the vision Ookami had a water ballon in her hand and she used her energy to rotate the water inside the balloon really fast, soon the balloon started to become bumpy and soon it popped, Ookami said, "There are three steps to learning this move, the first step is the water balloon, you have to try and pop it by rotating the water inside the balloon without using anything but your energy. I won't give you the specifics on how to pop it because you have to figure that out on your own. But I can give you a hint, try putting a small spot of ink on the center of the palm of your right hand since you're right-handed and focus your energy on that. It should help." then she vanished from the vision and Draco opened her eyes to see the training room. Draco then asked, "Where am I going to get a water balloon?" Ookami then created a portal and walked through it, she came back with a bucket of water balloons in her mouth, she placed them on the ground and walked away from Draco and stopped in front of the wall and turned around to watch Draco train. Draco pulled a pen out of her pocket and drew on the center of the palm of her right hand a wolf pawprint, she then picked up a water balloon and began focusing her energy on the water inside the balloon and rotating the water. She rotated the water to the right, the balloon got bumpy but no matter how fast she rotated the water, the balloon wouldn't pop. She tried to pop the water balloon for at least and hour before she stopped to take a break, she was panting hard because she was still recovering and using all that energy was exausting her. She ignored her exaustion and continued to train.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Irixa lie motionless on the space he guessed was his "room". It was small and cramped and he rather disliked it. It reminded him too much of home, something he'd been fighting to forget since he was exiled. He could never go back. He swung his legs over the side of the low bed, pushing himself up without much effort. His weapon slithered to him from where it had been coiled on the nightstand, wrapping up his leg and crawling up to his shoulders where it draped itself over his arm, blade going down one sleeve and the weighted end wrapping down the other arm below his hoodie. He slid up the sleeve on his right arm and looked at the tough leather binding that encased his arm from elbow to wrist, preventing his deadly poisoned blade from accidently slicing apart his arm. He gazed around the room, half-lidded eyes looking everything over. It was too small to train in, but large by a normal room standard. He'd stayed in smaller rooms at inns when he'd been traveling. Death Adder rattled in response to his anxiousness to train. With a huff, he turned sharply on his heel and strode from his room.

He wasn't fond of the castle's training room, it had none of the things he needed and often had people. Much like many things he did, he liked to train alone. His strides were long, but wary and measured at the same time. He was still suspicious of these people, but they hadn't attacked him, yet. He wished to see his brother, but he hadn't mastered those portals everyone used to get around. With a frown he stepped into the training room, seeing another person already here. He couldn't tell just what she was doing, but to him it looked like she was playing with water balloons. His first thought was to turn and go back the way he came, but the urge to train was far more urgent.

Striding past her without a second glance, his weapon slid from he sleeve and into his hand. It glittered menacingly in the light, swinging to and fro as his arm lightly rocked. He unzipped the white hoodie he wore in his time off and tossed it away. He prefered his looser training pants, but they were in his room, and he prefered not to wear them around others. His muscles rippled as he stretched, scars catching the light and then disappearing as soon as they appeared. As if in a trance, his movements were fluid ans seemed effortless as he slid into a low crouch. Death Adder swung softly at the end of his arm and his eyes closed. He remained in total motionless silence, the only assurance that he was still alive was the steady rise and fall of his chest. He suddenly lunged forward, weapon swinging in wide arcs as he flipped and spun. He hardly touched the ground as he moved, incredibly light on his feet for someone with as stocky of a build as he had. With a final rounding kick, he landed ina crouch that mirrored the one he had started off in.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicmisery.deviantart.com
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Draco was panting from exaustion and decided to take a short break when she sensed a Nobody walk in the training room, she looked to see who it was but it was a Nobody she had never seen before. Draco watched as he walked past her without looking at her and he started training, she was amazed by his speed and could tell that he was completely focused, she could tell that he was very skilled and that she wouldn't want to get on his bad side. When he got back in his starting stance she said nothing but her eyes sparkled with amazment.

(WB)
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Irixa barely acknowledged her presence. He could feel her eyes on him, watching him. The largest of his scars, a ragged thing that ran from just below his collar bone over his shoulder, touching the base of his neck and down the the bottom of his shoulder blade caught the light as he breathed. It was a cruel, vicious-looking scar, and when he rose it only caught the light more, showing how deep it had been. He toyed with his weapon, swinging it to and fro as if it were a child's swing. His eyes closed and he took another deep breath. His weapon began to swing in small circles the grew larger as he released more chain from his hand. The weapon created a strange humming noise as it cut through the air. He barely showed any signs of exhaustion as he launched himself back into another zealous display of martial skill. He almost seemed as though he were using his weapon against himself, dodging wherever the deadly sharp blade swung. He didn't like being watched, but he stuck to his schedule, people or not. He finally stopped dodging around, instead swinging his weapon in full circles around him, making it quite obvious he could defend himself from any direction. He wondered only briefly why watching him train was so interesting, it was natural for him. His routine was child's play compared to older fighters in his homeworld, but he'd save the pushups and other exercises for when no one was around. He wasn't shy or ashamed, he just hated to be stared at.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Draco continued to watch the Nobody train, she probably wouldn't say anything unless he said something first so that she would make him acidentally loose focus and hurt himself. Draco was amazed by his speed and skill when he launched into action again, she wondered if maybe she would get as skilled as that some day.

(WB)
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Irixa stopped suddenly and straightened up, back to her, "Is there any reason you feel you have to watch me train? It's not that interesting." His tone was filled with the usual annoyed sarcasm that he spoke with. Death Adder slithered up his arm, rattling like a man's final breath. The blade curled around his right arm resting around his shoulders like a pet snake. He kept his back to her, wishing his room was bigger. Bu then again, it was her fault he'd been raised with no one around but his brother and father. It wasn't her fault he wasn't a peopleperson and would rather be alone. His hand clenched as memories of the day he would never forget rose like deadly snakes. His jaw clenched as he forced them down, muscles tightening in his arm as his fist balled tighter. His nails, though short, were beginning to bite into his palm. Then as suddenly as they were there, they were gone and he relaxed his stance. He could hear her heavy breathing, she'd either been here a while, or she had no stamina. He wasn't sure which. Sweat was only just beginning to show on his skin, a soft sheen making all of his scars all the more noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:07 am

Draco's face became red with embaressment as she realised that she was making him annoyed, she replied, "S-Sorry, I-I've never seen anyone as quick and skilled as you are train, I've actually never seen anyone train other than the winged wolves that took care of me back in my home world." Draco actually spoke the truth, she had never seen anyone train except the winged wolves that cared for her after her family was killed.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 am

re ixi and draco
The sound of voices across the training room caught his attention. he was quite impressed at the newcommer who'd come before the girl. He looked like a very skilled assassin, and somehow felt an urge to challenge him. It was Xavier's nature to love competition, something Cres had engraved in his mind. Cres..With a sigh he lay back looking at the ceiling, it wasn't that long ago when they caused havoc round the coast hanging out and helping out. His eyes became all sparkly as it was glazed with tears that didn't fall. Sighing deeply returned to his weights and took them off the stand.

How had he come to be in this strange place? It was quite a funny story, from being in Neverland he somehow found a portal, or what was left of it. It carried Cres's signature somehow and so he followed it. It brought him to this place, which he soon learnd of. Was this the place of VOD? He really wasn't paying much attention these days, for his mind was often clouded with the dreamy like past which he wished he could've changed. Perhaps if she knew maybe things would be different now, but then again Cres was hard to find in either case. Perhaps it probably would've gotten more complicated. After doing the 1000th pull he sat up and wiped his forhead with a small white towel. He had built up some muscle compared to the last time he'd met Cres, he also seemed to have more of a signature character to his features which displayed more confidence and groth. Though he still had his boyish facial features, it was obvious he'd grown up so to speak. The innocence was robbed from his eyes and a more mature outlook seemed to rule over his care-free mind.

As he looked on the two supposedly began to speak. He stood up and stretched his arms by pulling them upward pulling his skin tight over a well formed shirtless six pack. After relaxing his muscles he wiped his face and wrapped the towel around his shoulders. He didn't really know what to do now, and paused a short distance away looking at the two. The girl was blushing and he couldn't help but smile in that 'charming princy boyish ' way out of a kind amusment. He turned to the lad who just seemed too serious for anything else. He held a slight frown as he noticed this lad started to size this girl up and in Xavior's opinion he felt it was quite arrogant but didn't display it- after all he had no heart anymore right? "Sup" he cut in hoping to kill the akwardness there.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:58 pm

(Sorry I didn't reply, my schedule's madder than a Cheshire Cat. I'll probably reply in the morning before noon but after one, I won't be on much. I have pm classes, but I'll try to post as much as I possibly can. And Draco I am not purposely ignoring you, it's just how Ixi is. He'd rather focus on someone who he believes to be a challenge. It's how people earn his respect. Beat him into the floor and he'll respect you. )

Irixa looked her over and gave short, derisive laugh. He could see the blush spreading across her face. "Flying wolves? I think I've heard it all now." his comment was filled with his usual sardonic sneer . He was about to turn to leave, mind wandering to a book on his nightstand when another person suddenly seemed to appear. Irixa looked back over his shoulder, eyes casually sizing up the other person. The girl definitely would be neither a threat nor a challenge to him, she had been amazed by the simplest of training manuevers. He turned to look at the other male who seemed to be more of his type of person. He crossed his arms over his broad, well-muscled chest. The other male seemed to be younger than him in the face but he recognized the look in his eyes. He had been robbed of something, Irixa didn't know what nor did he care. It wasn't his place to care. he shifted his weight, now completely ignoring the girl behind him. He gave a strange nod of acknowledgement to the other boy, though the gesture was stiff and not at all friendly. The boy hadn't earned his respect yet, but Irixa would acknowledge the fact that he could be a very good challenge. A shiver went down his weapon's chain as the weapon began to sway like a cobra caught in the gaze of a snakecharmer. The movements were only slighly jerky, proving that while he understood his control over the metal in his weapon, his control was not perfect. Each jerk sent another shiver down the chain, creating a eerie clanking hiss. His acid-green eyes remained in the other boy, waiting to see his first move. That was, if he made a move at all. If not, he would discover how to create a portal and he would go visit his brother. It was as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:49 pm

re irxa

Xavier just sized the guy once more, this time taking in the difference in attitude. When he was aknoledged he didn't know exactly what to say or do next, and so did what he always did, nodded back in the same way the other one did and frowned at hearing the hissing clanking from the chains he saw.

An arrogant teasing look played over his now challengingly playful expression. "loose chains?" he quizzed in that 'bad boy' note that often got him in trouble. He had an itchy finger for challenge as well and was going to seize the moment. Xavier hadn't made a move to grab his costomized blade just yet, but rather decided to watch what the other would do..for now anyway.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 am

Just as he'd been trained to do, Irixa kept his attention on both people in the room. He'd only been here a short while and he quite frankly still trusted no one. He'd always been that way. He'd only ever put trust in himself, his brother, and the training that had made him the hardened, sardonic person he was today. In his head he laughed at the irony, his father had beaten him bloody and senseless to kill his emotions, and all it ever took was one, little insignificant Shadow. He frowned at the next thought that little voice in his head pushed forward, And the death of your brother...You killed him, remember?. The only solace he ever had in his grim childhood had died at his hands. If it could even be called that. He had never truly been a child, just a cur to be beaten and tortured at his father's whim. He gritted his teeth at the thought, his father had hated him. And why? Because he wasn't as strong as his brother? Because he wasn't the perfect child? His jaw clenched tighter as a memory he'd fought to drive down, out of his thoughts, reared its ugly head.

"Get up you worthless wretch!" his father spat at him, a bamboo stick in hand as he bore down on his eldest son. The man was older, about 42. He had strong features, the same features that his twin sons bore. He had jet black hair and dark, nearly black eyes. His skin had the same yellow pallor as all of the inhabitants of their world had. He had a goatee with a small beard and his eyes were hard and cold. His eyebrows were thick, but not overly so. They bore down on his eyes like storm clouds, twisted in an expression of rage. He had a deep thick scar under his right eye that made his rage seem all the more pronounced. As he drew closer to the boy lying prone on the ground, he raised the piece of bamboo he held firmly in his hand. Airi was only partially conscious, fighting to make his mind and body cooperate. His muscles trembled from the effort as his fists clenched in the dirt. He pushed himself up shakenly, only able to act on instinct and muscle memory. As his father swung down there was the loud Clack! of two bamboo sticks clashing. Airi stood weakly, head slumped forward, one arm limp and useless, bent in an unnatural way near his shoulder. His minty green hair was dirty and messy, and his clothes were ripped and stuck to blood-caked wounds. The other arm grasping the bamboo stick was trembling against the older man's strength. His eyes were half-lidded and the fight between his instincts, mind and body was more than apparent. His breathing was ragged and labored, a soft choking sound erupting from deep within his chest with each inhale. The boy was fighting for breath, exhausted and winded. A deep purple bruise was blossoming on his ribs and blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. Each breath he fought for sapped more of his strength, and his father's weapon began to push the boy back. His father lifted his stick for one more vicious blow, knowing the boy would not react in time in his weakened state. As he brought it down, a wide smirk crossed his face and he closed his eyes only momentarily.

Clack! His eyes opened in shock to see his younger son defending his brother, bright green eyes twisted in hate. Airi slumped to the ground, a dust cloud rising as his dead weight hit the ground with a thud. Hakudo never even looked back at his brother, knowing he couldn't afford the distraction. With a growl, he launched himself at his father.

He gritted his teeth as he refocused his attention on the taller boy in front of him, noting every movement. He watched the "bad boy" arrogance spread like wildfire across the boy's features and the frown that tugged on the corners of his mouth. Irixa's eyes flickered only just barely, watching the way the boy stood, noting the challenge reflecting in his eyes and expression. Irixa tensed, Death Adder suddenly going stark still. His mouth turned down at the corners and his right leg swung back as his stance became more reactive to the boy's challenge.

Last edited by MelodiousNocturne on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar and spelling issues xD)
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:17 am

The slight pause put him on edge as he took in the other's reaction. At first it didn't seem like he'd react as much as he'd hoped; rather it seemed like the guy was distracted or something. Within a moment's glance however, an attitude marked smirk was drawn as he sized up the stance being taken. Now this was exactly what he was waiting for.

In reflex he slid his leg back slightly and gracefully and held his fists up in a neutral defensive/offensive stance. His mind automatically drifted back to Cres, she'd always adviced him to keep a neutral stance, for it would typically keep the other guessing. She noted that if someone took a strictly offensive stance you can expect he would've gone ahead to strike first meaning you'd have to think on defensive-and vice versa. But her biggest legacy aside from the obvious was her advice to always expect the unexpected. It was nostalgic and he was sure, if he wasn't a nobody he would've really felt its heavy weight.

Shaking everything off with a blink sized the impressive other again and awaited his response, after all if there was anything he'd learned sparring with Cres, it was that to always strike second so that you'd get the rythem of your opponent as well as keep the element of surprise on your side.
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:30 am

Irixa's acid green eyes narrowed as his brow furrowed, most people were more aggressive when he had sparred with them in his homeworld. His lip curled into a slight snarl, but merely eyed him as he lowered further into a fighter's stance. He was an offensive fighter with the experience and stamina to hold out in a defensive fight. He liked offensive much more than defensive, all the hopping around and blocking anoyed him to no end. Death Adder twitched, sending a haunting shiver down the chain. His eyes flickered to the chain wrapped up his arm connecting to the blade that swayed next to his right ear. A soft ringing noise erupted from his blade, as if it were speaking. The blade rose pulling back as if to strike, but rather than do so it fell limp into Irixa's right hand which had reached up to grab the curved, snake-like blade. With an almost disregarding smirk, he uncoiled his weapon from his arm, coiling the chain around his hand and holding it out at arm's length. He had no need for his weapon or element, they were luxuries.He suddenly whirled, tossing the blade at the wall. It quivered as it stuck there, chain hanging limply now that he was not touching it. This left the green-haired teen weaponless but not defenseless. He watched only seconds longer before he launched forward, every muscle in his body coiling like loaded springs. His fist curled, a feint to make the other boy lower his guard. As if controlled by puppet strings he suddenly stopped his blow inches from the boy's face, an intended target anyway, and forced his momentum down into a powerful roundhouse kick, intending to hit his opponent at least in the chest with his shin. The kick was powered by both the muscles and the full momentum of the Chinese teen. Irixa knew he couldn't make a head blow being on the ground, but if he was lucky, the first fake blow would make the boy guard his face, leaving his chest open to the kick. This could serve many purposes for him, depending on how the boy reacted.

(Ixi has an idea of a fair and honorable fight, but he isn't above fighting dirty. Such as, while right now he gave up his weapon, he left it where he could retrieve it. Ixi is very flexible, in say, a roundhouse...he can get his knee up level with his jawline. Ixi is my fighter, he's supposed to be good, but not perfect. His messed up knee(broken by his father), and sheer overconfidence get him...in trouble. Ixi in short, is an offensive strategist. )
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Draco watched the two Nobodies fight with curiocity, she realised that she should be training and so she picked up the bucket of water balloons and walked over to a spot where she would be out of the way of the fight. Once she was out of the way she started training again, she held the water balloon in one hand and rotated the water inside the balloon using the energy in the other hand, the water balloon soon popped and the energy put into popping it could be felt in the room and anyone skilled enough to observe the energy they would be able to tell that the energy put into popping the balloon wasn't even a fifth of the energy Draco had in her reserves. Draco smiled when the water balloon popped and picked up another water balloon, she did the same thing and it popped. Step one of training, complete.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

(( interesting.. xD
um this will be my last post for now coz wer travlin and i wont b able to get online for bout a month or so..jus a head's up))

Alert optics glazed over the form as this green haired boy launched himself at him. Everything seemed to move in slow motion, his eyes focused on the fist that tensed as if aiming for his face-but somehow his gut kicked in. Intsead of going for the obvious like he naturally would, he took his defensive step back to the left sliding his foot gracefully so he wouldn't lose balance. The fist stopped as if frozen and instead of a hand strike, it was a roundhouse kick. He nearly was struck, but thanks to him backing off a pace he managed to dock doging the kick and jup to the back, and twist out of the way.

In his defense he decided to attempt a strike, now standing behind this chinese lad aimed a kick behind his right knee in an attempt to make him fall to one knee. Did he land a strike?
Back to top Go down
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am

('s cool, I have two other Nobodies I could bring in if I had to, one I would prefer not to but maybe playing his personality out a bit would make me like him more. Ya know, I was talking to someone....they compared Ixi to a Chinese Ninja-Spartan xDD)

Irixa slowly gave in more and more to time-tested instincts. This boy had seen through his bluff, and a smile began to crawl across a face that never seemed to genuinely smile. What did he ever have to smile about? He had no family, no friends, of course though, that was by choice, and everyone that crossed his path was either weak, annoying, or both. This time however, the smile was sincere, even if it was only because Irixa had finally found another opponent worth fighting. His thoughts flickered to the person who had brough him here. It seemed so long ago that he'd been wandering aimlessly throught the Twilight Town tunnels. He'd stumbled upon Chaznep, who, even though his defeat had been because of his bad knee, he'd considered it a fair defeat. He respected the Nobody he thought to be deceased and the smile faded as soon as it had appeared.

His body whirled as he spun with the roundhouse, the leg that had been airborne touching the ground only momentarily before he turned with the remaining momentum back at where he'd believed his opponent was. To his dismay, the boy had disappeared and his head snapped to the side as a popping noise erupted continuously. His eyes flickered over the girl and her activity, making a derisive snort as he turned back to search for the boy. An all-too-familiar feeling prickled between his shoulder blades and up the nape of his neck. He sprang into the air, watching the leg slice just under his right foot. He twisted in mid-air, forcing himself to his left. He landed heavily, almost awkwardly. A phantom pain shot up his right leg, and he paused only momentarily. When he bent his knees to lower back into his stance, the pain was gone. He was rather relieved that this fight might be decided by more than an old injury. He grimaced as the memory of how he had recieved the nuisance rushed forward, and instinctively he guarded himself. His right arm was raised, crossing diagonally over his face. His elbow was near the right side of his jawline. His fist was curled tight and hovered just barely above his left ear. The veins in his hands were visible as his fist squeezed tighter, a natural reaction to memories of his father. His other arm was crossed over his chest, fist near his right elbow. His left elbow was near the bottom of his ribcage. He was in a purely defensive position as the memory he'd been fighting off like the plague broke through.

Airi's chest heaved as he stumbled wearily back away from his father. His body trembled from over-exertion as he struggled to flee the older man who was now bearing down on him. He was nine, and had only just begun his training two years prior. He hadn't learned how to kill his fear and the sight of his livid father growing closer and closer with each passing second terrified him. He continued to back away, cringing when his father snarled at him, "Warriors do not feel fear! Fear is death!" His father towered over him, and Airi trembled violently against the wall he'd backed into. His vibrant green eyes stared into the cold, harsh dark eyes of his father. Those eyes were devoid of any emotion but rage. His head snapped to one side as his cheek began to sting and blood trickled from the corner of his mouth. Tears welled in the young boy's eyes as the bo stick his father brandished broke over his right shoulder, splintering and ripping through cloth and skin. Blood blossomed on his dirty white shirt, creating a now-familiar sticky warmth between his skin and the clothing. "Warriors do not cry!" his father roared, dark eyes going wide with fury. He lashed out, grabbing the boy's arm roughly and yanking him away from the wall. He twisted the boy's arm behind his back, dislocating it in the process. A muffled cry of pain escaped Airi's lips moments before he hit he ground. His father stood over him, face full of near hatred. He glared at the cowering, injured boy, "Worthless. You are a disgrace to my family's name!" Airi winced and his breathing became ragged. He hardly even noticed his physical pain anymore but his father's words stung much deeper. "But fa-" His words were cut off by a bone-chilling scream of agony. "Never call me that again! You don't deserve to call me 'father'." Airi lay crumpled on his ground, now clutching his right leg. The leg was bent at an odd angle to one side, and the poor boy sobbed in agony until he fell into the unconsciousness that he thanked every moment for.

Irixa's jaw clenched as phantom pain seared through his leg, lighting every nerve on fire. He ignored it, and focused on his enemy. With his right hand, he gestured to the boy, challenging and beckoning him to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Going to Wonderland   Castle New Comers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Draco was watching the fight when she decided that she would go someplace else to train, it was at that moment that her older sister, Ookami the Dustflier heartless, appeared. Draco touched the place where Ookami's heart would be located and a message passed between them unheard by anyone else, Ookami created a portal and Draco climbed onto Ookami's back, Ookami then walked through the portal and the portal closed, the portal's destination, Wonderland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castle New Comers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle New Comers   Castle New Comers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle New Comers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
These Darkened Worlds :: These Darkened Worlds :: Darthynia-
Jump to: