These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Lost Friends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crescent

Lost Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

( hi everyone! just wanted to day that am sorry for vanishing, real life's been crazy x_X anyway i wont b able to get online for a month, and just wanted to let u all know.
gona mishu all tc always God bless
hugz- ))
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm

((I am sorry you will be gone for a month, Cres! Sad You will be missed!))

~Thaye

In her confusion, Thaye had forgotten Ryuu had been punched. She hurried to his side and put a comforting hand on his arm. "Before we go, do you need to rest?" she asked gently. "Are you okay?" Helping support Ryuu, she glanced over at Cres. "We are not entirely sure," she now answered the girl's question. "Apparently, this Akuma person is somehow connected to our friend, but we are nearly as confused as you are."

Thaye took in a long breath and let it out slowly. "If Ryuu is all right then we should go ahead and go find Akuma if we are all in agreement. She could be getting away fast. Who knows, we might need to find her for Draco's sake, plus..." she paused with hesitation. "Maybe we can help her," she finally said more quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:29 pm

~Ryuu

Ryuu shook his head and said to Thaye, "I'm alright now. You're right though, we need to go after her quickly, who knows what she could know about Draco...and she probably needs a few friends to help her." Ryuu then said, "I think some of us should wait here because it would be much more effiecient to have some of us to stay here in case Akuma comes back while we're out searching for her and so we can move faster while searching."

(WB)
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: crescent   Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 pm

( am back! sorry it took so long =( ))

Taking everything that was said into consideration her brows met in deep thought. "I'm not really sure how this Akuma looks like, so I am not sure if my staying behind-if that was the implication-would be a good idea." she began in extreme uncertainty hoping she didn't sound too assuming. "So what is the exact plan again?" she asked once more for clarification. Eyes looked to the sky and frowned not liking how the atmosphere felt at that very moment. She then awaited the others' response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
These Darkened Worlds :: These Darkened Worlds :: Neverland-
Jump to: