These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Lost Friends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 pm

((Alright, guys, here we can continue RPing right where we left off on Wajas. Feel free to continue!

Oh and the name is because Draco and Ookami are lost and they also think Loen is as well...sorta. Anyway, I really just could not decide what to make the title! Haha.))
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon of the Keyblade   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Draconius looked around at everyone who was helping to make the necklace to find Draco, even though they were helping he felt a little worried about what they would say if they found out about Draco's problem with controling her powers, what if they abandoned Draco too even though they said they wouldn't? He sighed as he watched everyone help make the necklace. Then a white portal appeared on the roof of the room everyone was in, nobody noticed it because they were too busy focusing on what they were doing, a dragon crawled out of the portal and was silently climbing down one of the pillars in the room that was out of everyone's line of sight so no one would notice, when he got closer to the ground he let himself drop but he opened his wings so he wouldn't make any sounds when he landed. Silently he crept like a shadow towards the group, he wasn't noticed by anyone at all, he then stopped when he was behind Draconius. Draconius looked at the ground as a large shadow appeared behind him, he then spun around so quickly that the dragon didn't have time to react, Draconius started to growl threateningly at the dragon, the dragon was midnight blue with spots of white all over making him look like the night sky, his horns were silver like the moon, his eyes were a deep ocean blue, and he had one claw that was sky blue. Draconius continued to growl even though the dragon did nothing to harm them, Draconius slowly stopped growling and looked at the dragon with confusion, Ryuu and Yume turned around when they heard Draconius growl and gasped, they were surprised to see that there was a dragon in the cave and that they didn't notice it come in. They then reconized the dragon as the one that had removed the invading darkness that was corrupting Draco's soul earlier, Draconius then asked, "Who are you?" and the dragon replied, "I am Blueclaw, the dragon whose soul resides in Draco's Keyblade." Draconius, Yume, and Ryuu stood there speechless.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

~Thaye

Thaye looked curiously as Draconuis's fur seemed to change into little blades. He then set two kunai knives on the ground in front of her and Shade. After that, his fur went back to normal as if nothing had happened. "Amazing," she breathed under her breath. Picking up one of the knives carefully, she grabbed a crystal and sat down on the floor.

At first she studied the crystal, trying to form a crescent moon shape in her mind. This was going to be tricky, but she had to do it, it was for Draco. Pulling up the knife, she began to carve. She was clumsy at first, placing niches where they didn't need to be, but then she started to get the hang of it and it became easier.

The crystal was starting to form shape when Draconius started growling. Thaye looked up from her tedious task and nearly dropped the crystal to the floor when she found a dragon in the room. Placing the crystal down, she jumped to her feet and summoned her Keyblade. Holding it by her side, she glared at the dragon curiously, waiting for it to answer Draconius's questions.

((Yay, I have missed RPing with Thaye. If anyone needs a quick refresher of the last few posts, here is the link to the forum on Wajas--http://www.wajas.com/communicate_topic.php?id=445889&offset=149))
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Cryo didn't know of anything to do after he had done his bit to help and watched with anticipation not having much of a clue on how to carve. he could mold metal but he was never good with a knife much less a kunai.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Location : Hiding in the shadows of night. Be wary when I'm out..

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Shade summoned only the Moon keyblade this time, instead of both the keyblades she had. She looked up at the dragon with curiousity, but a hint of suspicion danced in her eyes.

Zero was watching everyone in the cave with mild interest now. Half the time he ignored what everyone was saying. When the dragon appeared he narrowed his eyes. The dragon looked like it had something important to say, strangely. He remained in the shadows so no one could see him.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Location : All alone in the darkness hoping to find a hero to save me from myself...

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Become a Nobody or Kill my Friends?! WHAT KINDA OPTIONS ARE THOSE?!?!?!?!   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Draconius finally asked, "Aren't you that dragon that removed the darkness from Draco that was poisoning Draco's heart?" the dragon nodded and replied, "Yes, my name is Blueclaw. I know who all of you are, Draco appearantly values your friendship with her a lot, more than you could ever know." Ryuu got mad at Blueclaw, not because of what he was saying but because he blamed the dragon for Draco's lack of positive emotions that caused her to come to the cave and vanish into an unknown world where the Nobodies had control and where Draco was in danger, he yelled, "SHUT UP!!!! YOU REMOVED DRACO'S CAPABILITY TO FEEL POSITIVE EMOTIONS WHICH CAUSED HER TO COME HERE AND BE CAPTURED BY THE NOBODIES!!!!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT DRACO IS IN DANGER NOW!!!!!!!" Blueclaw replied, "I know, I know and for that I feel ashamed..." Ryuu then continued yelling, "WELL YOU SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THERE'S A LARGE CHANCE THAT DRACO WILL BECOME A NOBODY!!!!!!!" Blueclaw then replied, "I COULDN'T REMOVE JUST THE INVADING DARKNESS BECAUSE IT WAS LINKED TO HER CAPABILITY TO FEEL POSITIVE EMOTIONS AND IF I DIDN'T REMOVE THE INVADING DARKNESS SHE WOULD'VE BECOME CONSUMED BY IT, SHE WOULD'VE LOST CONTROL OF HER POWERS, LOOSE ALL MEMORIES OF WHO SHE WAS AND WHO YOU ALL WERE, AND SHE WOULD'VE KILLED YOU ALL WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryuu, Draconius, and Yume had looks of shock on their faces when they heard what Blueclaw said would've happened if he didn't do what he did to Draco. Blueclaw continued in a inside voice, "You guys may not know this but I did that because Draco ordered me to, she said that she'd rather become a Nobody than let herself kill her friends and that she valued your lives more than her own, she wanted me to tell you that if anything does happen to her while she's at the Nobodies world that she was glad to be called your friend and that everything she did was to protect you from herself." Ryuu then said, "You're telling us what Draco said? She's talking like she's going to die soon...Wait, you would know where Draco is!" Blueclaw shook his head, he said, "I may be the spirit within Draco's Keyblade but I cannot pinpoint her location at all. I only could find this place because she told me where it was, I have no clue where Draco is other than she's at the Nobodies world." Ryuu then sighed, clearly troubled by this.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:27 pm

((Oh, I did not realize Draco had posted until today. Sorry, guys!))

~Thaye

Thaye watched the entire conversation quietly. After a time, she felt no threat and let her Keyblade diminish. "Poor Draco..." she said ever so quietly. Carefully, she took a step towards the dragon and looked up at him. "Is there anything we can do?" she asked, heartbroken. "Do you know of a way to get her positive emotions back?" She looked around the group of kind faces. "I am sure we would all do anything to help her; if there is just a way."
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Draco's Emotions   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Blueclaw shook his head and chuckled, he said, "You already are helping her get her positive emotions back, just by trying to save her you are showing a loyalty that will surely bring back Draco's positive emotions, I'm sure that when she sees all of you coming to her rescue she will finally see that she has what she's been searching for already and she'll regain her positive emotions." Draconius thought, 'Blueclaw is right, if Draco could just see that we're trying to rescue her right now she would get her positive emotions back. Well we're going to have to work faster if we're going to rescue her and get her positive emotions back.'
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Zero widened his eyes. This was deffinitly a change of pace. He looked at the dragon again, then back to the rest of the people around the cave.

Shade looked up at the dragon, smiling for some reason. It was great that they were helping Draco, without noticing it was sorta funny in her book.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 am

((I am sooo sorry, guys, that I have not been around much. I have just not been sure what to post. I really hope we can really get going again. If I disappear again just pester me to come post! Wink))

~Thaye

Thaye smiled ever so slightly. It was a relief to know that they were helping Draco. She had lost hope a little. Everything she knew had just completely gone backwards and inside out. She did not know what to think anymore. She feared that optimistic, spunky girl she once was had starting to fade. But she couldn't let that happen. Not now. She needed hope now more than ever. Everyone did. The world was in great peril and they were all chosen ones to vanquish this peril. She crunched her fists together and looked determined. "So we will just keep trying to get to her then, right?" she asked resolutely.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Cryo listened intently as he began to think. 'there has got to be a way to get to where the nobodies are' he thought as he attempted to remember his time as a heartless in which he tried to remember what the Neoshadows did so he could make it to traverse town. he then attempted to focus his energy into his hand trying to get some way to get some visible energy in it in hopes of being able to do something... no luck.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: crescent re all   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:38 am

(( sorry it took so long xX been sick and reali had a hard time in real life
hopfuly after exams and during weekends i can chek in more often ^^
and thanks for the link again, was easy finding this place afterwards Smile ))

As she continued on her treck the sound of voices bounced in the currents and she paused. She was now in her long hooded cloak dried and cleand up. She decided to follow them and to her surprise she found her old aquantances gathered, and a strange dragonic character. She was surprised at what she learned.

Draco..she had darkness in her yet she was able to conquer it, Cres felt envious, she was born with a curse herself, instead of conquering it, she struck a deal with it, her freedon if she found love before she came of age and if not she would be 'with ' him for as long as she lived. So far time was runing short, but it didn't bother her as much since she was actually finding alot of loop holes. He never really specified if it had to be a 'significant' other or not, just that someone would love her for who she was..yes thoughts of trying to free herself from this curse wasn't easy, her thoughts weren't private because she played host to this daemon. With a deep sigh she continued listening to the conversation. She didn't remember much after the insident and her head injury, whether she held strong ties with these people and fellow keyblade wielders were beyond her memories. The bandage around her head guarded a cut where she'd hit her head..or did she get cut in battle? She really didn't remember.

She sighed deeply, decideing it would be better to confront them now rather than them thinkng she was an enemy spy took a deep breath and walked up. "I come in peace" she stated as she walked in cautiously. "Just passing through" was her excuse; pausing infront of them all awaited their resposne.
Something deep within her gut cautioned her that this dragon of Draco may sence Daemon, she prayed if this creature did it would have the comon curtasy not to reveal it. She fought so long and hard to keep things to herself, she never wanted peopel to get hurt, which always became the case for those who became close. Daemon made sure of it, he was overprotective yes, but also was possessive. He lay dorment within as the agreement stated he'd not interfear unless her life was at risk or was fading since if she died so would he.
If he was forced to interfear then the deal was off..so yes she was in a 'pickle' so to speak.

Cres awaited her fate silently and patiently.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

((I am so sorry, Cres! I really hope things get better for you! I am so glad to see you though!^^))

~Thaye

Thaye had turned towards Cryo to see him concentrating very determinedly, about what...she did not know. He just stared down at his hand intently. She opened her mouth to ask, but closed it again when someone popped into the cave. At first, Thaye instinctively got out one of her Keyblades; there were so many threats in the worlds these days she did not know who to trust. At a closer glance though, she realized this was someone familiar. "Cres?" she questioned slowly, letting her Keyblade fade. She did not know Cres very well, after all the events in Twilight Town the girl had just kind of disappeared. Thaye remembered Aer did not seem to think much of this girl, but...Thaye was not sure she could trust her sister's judgment anymore. Casting those thoughts aside, she let out a smile. "What are you doing here?"

((It has been so quiet around here, I might need to start PMing everyone on Wajas and see if they are going to continue RPing. I hate to see this place die!))
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Crescent   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:23 am

Cres looked at the girl who'd addressed her. "Um looong story" she stated making her lyrics trail off as she took in the surroundings. Her expression was kind of sheepish and childish at the same time creating an akward atmosphere of sorts.
"I was going to ask you and the others the exact same thing" she commented. Eyes narrowed down seeing the girl and her keyblade and held her charm hanging on her choaker tightly, ready to make it turn into her keyblade should the need arise. But for those who didn't know where her blade was concealed it would look as if she was taking a defensive stance since she took a cautious step back harmoniously.
"Everything all right?" she quizzed with uncertainty.
"Wonder what I missed.." she mused quietly.

(( sorry disapeard again real life is such a drag x_X got finals this week so i wont be on as often as i'd like
wish m luck!! =3 and I sure hope this place gets kicking again
see u all round!
hugz))
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Rise of Akuma(Who's stupid enough to let her out?!)   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Akuma was inside the Mirror of Dark Minds, she could see Draco's friends and knew that they were planning on saving Draco, she had a brilliant plan that would convince her other halve's friends to let her out and she knew it would work. She banged on the clear glass that allowed her to see the world outside the mirror to get the group's attention. When she got their attention Ryuu ran over to the mirror and shouted, "DRACO!! YOU'RE OKAY!!! HOW DID YOU GET YOURSELF STUCK IN THERE?!?!?!" Akuma thought, 'This is too easy.' Akuma replied, "I don't know, I just got sucked in somehow. Can you please smash the mirror to get me out?" Ryuu nodded and quickly started punching the mirror, the mirror quickly started to crack but when the boy's punch that would be the finishing blow for the mirror was about to make contact with the glassy surface the dragon named Blueclaw shouted, "STOP RYUU, IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!" but he was too late, Ryuu's punch made contact with the mirror and shattered it, a black light shone in the room as the mirror shattered and when the black light faded Akuma was standing in front of the mirror with a psychopathic grin on her face(her fangs make the grin look even more psychopathic). Akuma then said, "Thank you for releasing me, you really are quite gullible Ryuu, you actually thought I was the Draco you know when Blueclaw just said that Draco is at the Nobodies Castle." Akuma looked around at everyone in the cave, she said, "So you guys are Draco's friends...not very impressive but...any friend of Draco's is an enemy of mine." Ryuu then pulled his sword out of its sheath and ran at Akuma, he was about to slice her arm but stopped when Akuma said, "I should probably let you know that any injuries I get Draco gets as well, if you slice me with that sword Draco will get the exact same injuries I get, the injuries will appear in the same place at the same time, they will look identical in every way so basically...if I die Draco will die too." Ryuu then slowly sheathed his sword, a look of shock on his face as he stared at Akuma, Ryuu then said, "So...if I hurt you Draco gets hurt too, is that it?!" Akuma replied in a carefree manner, "More or less, though I wonder if you'll defend yourself if I try to kill you." Ryuu then got angry and said, "Stop looking like Draco and show me your true form, you just transformed yourself to look like Draco so that we wouldn't fight you! Who are you?!" Akuma chuckled darkly and said, "Ryuu...you really are a fool...You don't even realise that this is my true form...I am Draco." Ryuu replied, "Lies! Draco would never say things like this, who are you really?!?!" Akuma chuckled again and said, "You still don't believe me, that's understandable since I am your enemy but if you'd rather not call me Draco then call me Akuma." Ryuu then replied, "Fine then, I'll call you Akuma but how do you know my name?" Akuma said, "I know your name as well as the names of Draco's other friends, I know everything that has happened to Draco since she was born, I know about the incident that led everybody in Radiant Gardens to believing that Draco and her family were monsters that needed to be abolished from existance, I know about the murder of Draco's family, I know about how she was alone until you came and brought her to Draconius, I know about Draco's quest to find her brother and sister, I know about the swarm of heartless in Twilight Town that brought Draco and the other Keyblade Wielders togeather, I even know about the invading darkness that was removed from her soul along with her positive emotions. I know everything about Draco there is to know, her thoughts, her emotions, her secrets, her dreams, her most treasured memories, her worst nightmares, and even...her exact location. I know these things because, like I told you, I am Draco.......well to be more exact half of Draco. I am the evil half of Draco's heart, I was once one with Draco but I split from her the night Draco's family was murdered but as soon as I split from her I was imediatly sealed inside that blasted mirror you broke, Draco doesn't even know that she has only half her heart." Ryuu was very shocked by this, he had no idea that Draco's heart had split in two and, according to Akuma, niether did Draco.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

((Yay, Draco is back! Glad to have you!^^))

~Thaye

Thaye looked at Cres somewhat questioningly. "Well...not exactly," she answered. "We have a friend who disappeared and are trying to find her again." Telling someone she was not sure was trustworthy everything was probably not the best plan, but Thaye did always trust people too quickly. Cres did not seem threatening.

Thaye jerked around and stared at the mirror wide-eyed as Draco called from help from behind. Her face lit up with delight. "Draco!" she exclaimed merrily. She awaited with anticipation for Ryuu to break the mirror, but alarm flared up inside her when the dragon called out to stop. The moment the Draco girl came out of the mirror and gave them all a most alarming grin, Thaye summoned both her Keyblades, gripping them tightly in each hand.

Thaye could only stand there as Akuma and Ryuu conversed. She did not know what she could do. Was this Akuma person telling the truth? If she was harmed would Draco be as well? Shaking her head, Thaye glared. How could it be? This did not make any sense.

"How do we know you are telling the truth?" she spat out to the look-a-like. "You just lied a moment ago, maybe you are lying now to save you own skin." She held up one of her Keyblades higher. "You are more than surrounded after all."
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Akuma's Sorrow(OMG!!! SHE'S FEELING SAD?!?!?!?!?!)    Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

((I'm glad to be back, I didn't post because I had really bad writers block but when I got the idea to make Akuma all my creativity for this roleplay came right back.))

Akuma then said, "You are right not to trust me but think for a moment, how would I know everything there is to know about Draco when I was trapped inside a mirror? How would I know that your name is Thaye when we've never met? How would I know what Draco fears most when I've never heard anyone say what she fears out loud? How would I know...that Draco is now undergoing a training to learn one of the most difficult moves to master, a move that is even more powerful than the Chidori attack she used in Twilight town? How would I know all of these things if I was trapped inside a mirror for eleven years? The only explination is that I am the other half of Draco, I am linked to her and any new knowledge she obtains I obtain as well, I have all her memories, all her thoughts, all her skills, all her emotions, and even all her powers because of that link. I only exist because Draco was branded a monster that day when she saved her friend's life by using her powers in front of half the town and when her family was murdered I became a pysical being instead of something that just lurked within Draco's heart, I exist and yet...I have no reason to exist...you need a reason to exist because to exist without a reason...it's the same as being dead." When Akuma said the last sentance there was a little sadness that could be detected in her voice.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Cryo had been maintaining focus and noticed a faint black aura resonating from his hand. he kept focusing but it was broken by thr sound of a breaking Mirror. his head wipped around as he drew his weapons. he then listend as it spoke but it didn't relax him to know that this thing knew Draco inside and out. "you might know Draco but that dousn't mean that you are her nore douse that mean i trust you. what do you want?" he yelled, not realizing that his outburst actually caused a change to the hand he was focused on. the hand holding his family sword was now coated with red and black heartless barbs and his hand was now clawed and tinged a dark color.
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Akuma's Pain   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Akuma then said as if she were amused, "Do you really think I care if you trust me or not? Afterall, what kind of enemy would I be if I actually cared if someone trust me or not, or if I cared about what other people think of me, or if I cared about haveing friends that care about me? What kind of enemy would I be if I cared about all that?" Then she heard Cryo ask what she wanted, before he asked that question her face had a look of taunting amusment but as soon as he asked that question it was if she had a mask of stone on, her face showed no emotion as she replied in an emotionless tone, "'What do I want' you ask?...To be honest...I don't know what I want exactly...all I know...is that I need a reason to exist...Yes...maybe that is what I want...A reason to exist..." Ryuu looked at Akuma with confusion, 'She acted like she was going to do something horrible to us before but now she appears to be hiding her emotions for some reason, it's as if she doesn't want us to know her true feelings but why?', Ryuu thought for a moment then he looked at Akuma's eyes, he saw many emotions in her eyes at once, anger, loathing, hatred, sorrow, pain, jealousy, and was that...confusion he saw in her eyes? When Ryuu saw the confusion in Akuma's eyes he was starting to understand why Akuma was hiding her emotions and why she had been acting like she was going to hurt them, 'Maybe...maybe she's expecting US to have the answer to what her reason for existing is! Maybe she's even expecting us to give her a reason for existing!', Ryuu thought with a look of shock on his face. Akuma then looked at Ryuu and asked, "What's with that look?" Ryuu asked, "You're expecting us to have the answers you want, right?" Akuma had a look of shock on her face, she said nothing, Ryuu then asked, "You're lonely, aren't you?" Akuma said nothing but Ryuu continued, "That must be it, you have the same memories as Draco so you know about all of the adventures Draco has had with her friends. Draco is the one out in the world creating all those happy memories that you and her share, Draco creates the memories and you can only observe the memories without ever experiancing them. You must be jealous of Draco for the fact that she has experianced things that you can only remember her experiancing and not actually experiancing yourself. What you really want is a-" Akuma then said angrily, "SHUT UP!!! YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG, WHAT I WANT IS TO MAKE DRACO'S LIFE EVEN MORE MISERABLE AND I'LL DO THAT BY KILLING ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!.......I'll do it by killing...all of you..." Akuma looked like she was fighting to hold back tears, Ryuu was shocked for a moment but then a look of sympathy appeared on his face, Akuma had her eyes closed to try and hide the fact that she was about to cry. Ryuu took a step towards Akuma and she instantly opened her eyes and punched him in the gut before dashing as fast as she could out of the room and soon got out of the cave, she stepped outside and looked up at the sky, she thought, 'He's wrong...He's completely wrong...' She then ran into the forest, she ran and ran until she reached a beach, there was nobody around to see her cry, she dropped onto her knees and cried into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

~Thaye

As Akuma spoke to her, Thaye could just stare on, her mouth slightly agape. She was right. How could she know all this if she was not somehow connected to Draco. But still, it could be a trap. Thaye was not too sure she should be trusted yet.

She glanced over at Cryo as he spoke and noticed a slight change in him, yet could not place a finger on it. There was something...different about him. She almost gasped as she noticed his hand changed. Biting down on her lip, she tried to stay quiet. With Akuma here she assumed she did not need to bring this change to attention. But was he turning heartless again? That idea still broke her out in two. Maybe it was nothing. At least...she hoped it was nothing.

Turning her attention back to Akuma, Thaye could not help but notice a change as she spoke to Ryuu. She was taken by quite a surprise when the girl dashed out of there. Swerving back to Ryuu, she looked at him with confusion. "Should...should we go after her?" she asked hesitantly. "Who do you think she really is?" Biting her lip, Thaye looked down. She had noticed something in the strange girl as she ran out, perhaps a tear on her cheek? There was sadness in her eyes. Maybe they could help. She glanced down at her Keyblade still resting at her side. That was their duty wasn't it? Taking in a deep breath, she said, "Perhaps we can do something for her. I know that sounds crazy but...I think she might need someone."
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:46 am

Cres re all
Cres was going to respond to Thaye when a mirror caught her attention, it was quite odd that she didn't realise its presence much earlier, perhaps she was getting a tad rusty?

Things became all too clear when Thaye called out for Draco from the other side of the mirror. In reflex the charm she bore started to glow, and her aura became quite dark as her keyblade took form. As she held it out she split it into two seperate blades and took a stance not really sure what to do or think as the mirror broke into pieces.

She could hear a vague conversation that didn't really make much sence at first, though soon enought things fell into place. She frowned hearing how this ysterious other seemed to know this Draco like the back of her hand so to speak. It reminded her of her own opposite, Cress or AntiCres. The only difference was, this other probably wasn't an Anti-anything, just perhaps a side of Draco that wasn't seen. Cres knew she wasn't in any place to judge so just stayed silent, if there was a fight, at least she knew which side to fight with this time round.

"What exactly is going on?" she quizzed no one in particular as her narrowed gaze befell those infront of her.

Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 pm

(gaaah I'm having problems coming onto here. computer isn't working that much X.X using DSi, but its not helping.)
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:44 pm

((Aw, I am sorry! I miss you RPing with us. Crying or Very sad I hope you find a way to get on more.))
Back to top Go down
Crescent

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 am

( ( Sad sorry to hear, good luck and hope things get sorted out really soon. ))
Back to top Go down
Draco Hatake

Draco Hatake

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:26 pm

~Ryuu

Ryuu was holding his gut where Akuma had punched him, he heard Thaye ask if they should go after Akuma, "Y-Yeah, I-I think we should. If she knows everything about Draco th-then she might know where Draco is." he gasped out, Akuma's punch had knocked the wind out of him and he was currently trying to get his breath back. Then once he got his breath back he heard what Thaye said about Akuma needing someone, he then said, "I think you're right. If I had been stuck inside a mirror for years and could only remember someone elses memories and not experiance them for myself I would probably need someone too...actually I'd probably had gone insain."

~Akuma

Akuma sat on the beach hugging her knees, she watched the sea through teary eyes, she was so sad, being free meant nothing if she couldn't find a reason to exist, right now she had no reason to exist and she had nobody to help her find a reason to exist. She was alone. She looked at her hands, they had claws instead of nails, she knew she was only half of Draco's heart yet she hated Draco, Ryuu was right about her being jealous of Draco, he was right about her being lonely, and he was right about her wanting a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Friends   Lost Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
These Darkened Worlds :: These Darkened Worlds :: Neverland-
Jump to: