These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Name- Arxend

Nickname- Drex

Somebody Name- Andre

Gender- Male

Age- 19

Side- EVIL. Completely evil. He murders for fun.

Home World- Halloweentown

Personality- Arxend or "Drex" as he is more commonly known, is a cold, sado-masochistic "demon". He is not, and never will be anyone's friend though he pretends to be the opposite of what he is. He is two-faced and an excellent liar, faking sincerity of emotion right down to the look in his eyes. Of course, there is nothing sincere about "Drex", except his desire to harm others. He suffers from split-personality disorder and though "Drex" is the more dominant personality, occasionally "Andre", the personality that remained from his somebody, will show through. "Andre" is masochistic, though he never aims to harm anyone and has the general goodwill of the inhabitants of Halloweentown. He is soft-spoken and generally kind, not showing the evil tendencies of his other "personality". Both personalities are gamblers, though "Drex" doesn't mind whose life he gambles with. Drex is a manipulative person, and enjoys to turn friends against each other. Everything is a game to him, including his own life. Death is no threat to him and he laughs at pain. However, he is incredibly vain and despises any blows to his face.

History- Andre was born in Halloweentown as a pretty "normal" inhabitant. At age five, he was possessed by a demon by the name of Koli who later became the personality of "Drex". Koli slumbered within the young boy, only influencing him slightly as he boy grew older. By age 7, Andre had already started to associate with Oogie Boogie, who further corrupted the impressionable young boy. With no parents to avert him from this path, Andre began to adopt Oogie's habits, the most prominent being gambling. By age 11, Andre had proved himself useful to Oogie, who was slowly teaching the boy to be a better liar. At age 13, Koli awoke, stirred by the changes associated with puberty. Andre started to become less and less noticeable as the demon took over and by age 15, Koli had developed himself into a personality that in Arxend's somebody was known as "Dre". By this time, he began to prove himself to be useful as Oogie's right hand man. But "Dre" had also began to become more independent and found Oogie to be weak and a coward. At age 18, he revealed his true colors to Oogie before the boogie man died. He walked out on him before Sally appeared, calling him a 'pompous bag of bugs' as he left. He was later seen bowing to Jack, the only person he respects enough to call them his superior. He was dragged down by Heartless right outside the Graveyard and lost his heart. This of course did not phase Koli, who found that with the lack of emotions, Andre was easier to manipulate. He currently resides in his homeworld, toying with the mind of others and awaiting new 'toys' to play with.

Weapon- Metal gauntlets that are armed with claws and blood weapons. The back of the hand is solid plate metal and there is a joint at the wrist so he can move freely. His fingers are plated so that he can move them and when he clenches his fist, the plates stand up, creating scales of sorts. The gauntlets reach all the way up his elbow. There are six holes like rivets down the sides of the forearm and one not far from the wrist in the middle. These holes are grooves for 14 blades that hang at his waist. He uses these blades to stab himself and thus create weapons from his own blood. Most common are swords though he is known to use a halberd and an axe.

Appearance-
Pure Andre: Not common, but when he is like this he has a quiet demeanor and two normal, human-like crimson eyes. Not much else differs.

Shared Personality (Andre dominant): Same as pure Andre except the right eye is slitted and cat-like.

Shared personality ("Drex" (Koli) dominant) Similar to the other verson of shared personality, except that there is a more aggressive, sadistic demeanor to him.

Pure "Drex" (Koli): Andre has lost the battle for dominance and the blood-thirsty Koli has escaped the chains that bind him with in Andre's mind. Both eyes are slitted and dilated with insanity, his fangs are longer and his horns grow larger. Large black feathered wings adorn his back and his claws grow longer.

(I am sorry if this picture is too bloody, it's the only one I've got finished and colored at the moment, Drex was/is not my favorite of my nobodies)
Shared personality ("Drex" dominant):
Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Trick_or_treat_____by_angelicmisery-d48j2d0

Other: To imagine his voice, go listen to Korn. The main voice, that's pretty close.
Back to top Go down
http://angelicmisery.deviantart.com
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Accepted!

Wow, that is one scary dude. Hehe.

I guess the picture is not too bloody. I want this place to be fairly family friendly, but I think it is okay. And...did you make it? O__O You are good!

This place has been so dead lately. Sad It is nice to know there are some still hanging around.
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah, he's even worse not censored. But I try to follow the rules so he got toned down. A lot.
But yeah, I drew it... one of the only finished pictures with him in it, of my nobodies, he's my least favorite. But a good villian.
And tell me about it...I've been pretty bored with lack of activity actually.

And that's his old gauntlet, his new one has claws and resembles the Nazgul's gauntlet.
Also, Drex likes to trolol. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:39 pm

The picture is great! I envy your talent. Wink
Villains are always more fun to play then the good guys for some reason. Lol. Aer is my favorite of my three characters to RP with on here.

Oooh, the Nazgul's gauntlets are epic sauce!
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

PostSubject: Re: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 am

I love villians...they get soooo...unpredictable. Especially Drex. He goes trolololing without knowing what trolololing is. My favorite of my nobodies is dear ole Ixi, quickly followed by Liam.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD   Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arxend "Drex"- Not of VOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
These Darkened Worlds :: Character Section :: Profiles :: Approved Nobodies Not of VOD-
Jump to: