These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Liam-Not of VOD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 am

Name- Liam (He never realized he was a Nobody and no one ever changed his name; his nobody name is Lixam though)

Nickname- None

Somebody Name- Liam

Gender- Male

Age- 32

Side- Neutral

Home World- Wonderland

Personality- Liaam is not all there. He is very absentminded but not stupid. He has a laid-back view of the world, not once noticing his feelings were missing. He is quite friendly, but entirely insane. While he grasps the concept of good and evil, he never once cared to take part in choosing a side. He will make friends with those who are kind to him, not once letting whether or not they are good or evil stand in the way. He is quite intelligent, though most of the time he is too lost in his own world to appear to be. He is extremely hard to anger, though when he finally snaps he lives up to the reputation his homeworld has earned.

History- Lixam has always been, different to say the least. Being born in Wonderland does that to a guy. After finding a talent and desire to make hats, his madness only increased from there. After losing the will to furnish hats for the inhabitants of his world, he began to travel. He found inspiration in Agrabah, and began to stay there. And it was there his heart was stolen. After that, though he never noticed the missing emotions, his passion for hat-making began to wane. He, at first, believed that his inspiration had left, and traveled to other worlds, but soon found that he didn't have the will to make more hats. He still insists he's only lost his inspiration and needs a muse to help, but he knows it is a lie. He is often found "relaxing" with the Caterpillar, when he isn't drinking tea with the March Hare or speaking with the Cheshire Cat.

Weapon- A rapier concealed within his cane.

Appearance-Liam is athletically built, but only lightly muscled. He has refined but not particularly delicate features. He has an angular jaw and a straight sharp nose. His right eyes is ice-blue while his left is milky-white and sightless. His lips are not particularly full, but rather chiseled. He has a stylized feather tattoo under his left eye. His hair is layered with loose diagonally cut bangs that are long on the right and short on the left. He has a long piece of bang that hangs to his collarbone on the left side On the right, his hair flips outward slightly. He does not have exceptionally broad shoulders, but he is proportionally built.

Liam typically wears a peacock green vest with golden buttons with an indigo cravat around his neck. He wears very light purple cufflinks with lace ruffles. His pants are tight black riding breeches and knee-high black riding boots. He wears a black top hat with a red satin ribbon and three black feathers adorning it. His coat is dark indigo, almost black and is about mid-thigh length. It has golden buttons and purple embroidered on the cuffs. He possesses a card-themed pipe that is usually seen hanging from the corner of his mouth.

Liam-Not of VOD Image

(People said I was insane for making a Mad Hatter Nobody. Sorry his history is so short. he's relatively new character for me and not as developed as Irixa or Yukixu)

Last edited by MelodiousNocturne on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://angelicmisery.deviantart.com
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Accepted!^_^

Insane for making a Mad Hatter Nobody?? I think it is completely awesome!! The Mad Hatter is one of my most favorite fictional characters around, so I am reeeally liking this guy! I love Wonderlanders and all their madness! Very Happy I love all things Alice in Wonderland.^^
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:39 pm

He's a good character too, I've only gotten to play as him a little but he was definitely fun. I'll have to drawhim later. He's a bit more difficult than Irixa.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

He seems like he would be a lot of fun to play. He does seem a bit complicated to draw...O.o But I would love to see a picture if you ever do!^^
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
MelodiousNocturne

MelodiousNocturne

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Working on that now actually ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liam-Not of VOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liam-Not of VOD   Liam-Not of VOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam-Not of VOD
Page 1 of 1