These Darkened Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, the worlds have been in peace for nearly 200 years. Now darkness is creeping into the worlds again and along with it, Heartless, Nobodies, and Keyblades. What will become of these darkened worlds?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome
Nearly 200 Years have passed since the worlds were saved by the legendary Sora, and the universe has been filled with light and peace since; while Keyblades have turned into just legends and tales. Now darkness is creeping back into the shadows and Heartless with it. Nobodies are being born again and, following the ways of Organization XIII, have built a castle and are trying to remake Kingdom Hearts once more; forming a group known as Voided Organization of Darkness, or VOD. All the while, Keyblades are now returning and appearing in the hands of the unexpected. Now these Wielders must decide what to do with these peculiar weapons and how to stop the darkness from taking over.

What will become of these darkened worlds?

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Xelia, The Spawn (Not of VoD)
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:29 pm by Lauriloth

» All my OCs are...Lonely
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 pm by MelodiousNocturne

» Chaos Domination
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm by Lauriloth

» Kuro || Oblivion's Guardian
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:16 pm by Lauriloth

» A Moment of Peace [Open]
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 pm by Rose Phoenix

» Rose M. Phoenix || Oblivion's Apprentice
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm by Lauriloth

» Mystic Haru, Spirit of the Fairies
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:50 pm by Lauriloth

» Amongst the graves of keys (Draco only)
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:56 pm by Alteil

» Final Fantasy Worlds
Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 pm by Alteil

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

free forum

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:47 pm

((Here is where Aer and Yexarv met up with Nikto and realized he was truly Chaznep. So Asure and I can continue RPing here with them.))
Back to top Go down
https://thesedarkenedworlds.rpg-board.net
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm

((well then, where do you want to pickup.))
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:58 pm

((You read my mind! I was going to ask if you wanted to continue here since our characters are ready. Hopefully the others will be ready to continue in Neverland soon. So I guess we will just start back where we left off.))

~Aer

Aer really did not like all of this, but she knew Yexarv was right. Chaznep was just too clever sometimes. She glanced somewhat forlornly at the door he had left through. "So you think this is it? He is never coming back?" she asked quietly, her voice distant and confused. "I do not even know what to do now." She turned back to look at Yexarv. "So we are just going to have to live with this secret?" She sighed with frustration. "Chaznep has left us in somewhat of a mess."
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:43 pm

((i have no problem with it and i hope the same as well))

"at this point even i don't know" Yexarv said calmly "i don't even know wether him leaving is temporary or perminant" He then sighed and walked up to Aer, "if you havent noticed Chaznep when not noticed is very clean on what he douse but when he makes himself known he makes more of a mess than i do when i am angry. it's up to you wether to keep his secret, but as for me i am more a friend of Chaznep than Varlexia so i'm keeping my mouth shut."
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 pm

~Aer

Aer sighed slowly and looked down. Yexarv was right. Chaznep was such a puzzle sometimes. She stared back up at Yexarv and gave him a somewhat haughty glare. "Of course I am not going to tell anyone," she replied angrily. "Chaznep is my friend too. If he wants to keep secrets then it is not my duty to spoil them." She shook her head and calmed down. "Maybe he is still going to help the Nobodies get their hearts back," she said softly, contrary to her previous tone. "It sort of seemed that way." Summoning her Keyblade, she twirled it around with her fingers. "Well, what should we do now?" she asked more cheerily.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 pm

"well we have a few choices" Yexarv said with a laugh "One, we can stop Cryo's training but eventuallyl Varlexia would because we would need another medic, we can continue with Chazneps wishes which might clue us in on what he has been planning. or we treat it like buisness as usual and just see where the coin falls. But we can't return without some kind of report to Varlexia on where we went."
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

~Aer

Aer stared at the ground with her hand on her chin as she thought about these options. Chaznep had wanted her to train Cyroz and she had not even started; in fact, she had abandoned him. Traitor or not, she still saw Chaznep as her friend and wanted to see to his wishes. "I think I should start training Cyroz," she finally answered with a sigh. "Chaznep's leave is a great loss to VOD and we need someone to take his place. I have put it off too long."

She began looking around the room for one last time. "Though maybe on the side we can figure out what Chaznep is up to," she said with a mischievous smile. She turned her gaze back to Yexarv. "But you are right, we need a story to tell Varlexia. She is probably wondering where we are, most likely mad at me, and will be most confused if she found us together again." Aer let out a chuckle. "Actually, I am most confused at that myself."
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Yexarv gave a hearty laugh which sounded even stranger being that it came from him. "Good point. then how about we say we were in different places then,"he suggested "Perhaps i can say i was in traverse town to check on Chazneps heartless (remember yexarv dousn't know what had already whent on involving it), Varlexia knows he has spent a long time trying to keep it alive. heck i might actually go to have a nice meal there as i do." He then took a couple of steps towards the door Chaznep walked to before he left as if trying to figure something out "though i might not be a good planner, maybe his heartless can help us... I personally think it is unlikely, but do you think that even when separated the heart is still linked to the mind?" Yexarv asked rather out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:48 pm

~Aer

Aer took a step back when Yexarv laughed. She had never seen that before. It took her by quite surprise, yet...she almost enjoyed it. She forced a smile that tried to break through back, and continued looking serious. He then mentioned Chaznep's heartless making her shuffle on her feet a bit. "I think I encountered that in Traverse Town sometime ago," she said. "It is still alive I believe though," she added.

Aer was a bit surprised by his question. She had never really thought of it until now. Putting a hand to her chin, she stared at the floor and pondered this. "Well...being a Nobody, you still remember your feelings, right? Feelings come from the heart, while memories come from the mind, so it seems to me that there may be some sort of connection." She found this thought rather intriguing. It was definitely something to think about and study on.

((I honestly am having the hardest time remembering what happened exactly with Chaznep's heartless in Traverse Town. I remember them fighting it, but not much after that. So if what I said is wrong or Yexarv does not supposed to know or something let me know and I'll change it.))
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:42 pm

((your fine the finnishing blow was done by Chaznep as a recap so it has the ability to come back, just not always in the same place))

"then perhaps his heartless will aid the VOD" Yexarv said, "it's a longshot but if the heartless is much like Chaznep he might"
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:00 pm

~Aer

Aer looked back up at Yexarv with intrigue. "That thought has never occurred to me before," she said. "It is a good idea." She began growing slightly excited. "That might just work. We need Chaznep back, so maybe his heartless will work for us. Should we go search for it?" She stopped abruptly and looked back down. "Wait...I am getting distracted again," she said more quietly. "I really need to start training Cyroz, that is my first priority." She glanced up at Yexarv. "But maybe we can talk to Varlexia about your idea, you think?"
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: AntiCres   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:22 pm

antiCres re everyone

A shady form in the near distance materialized. By the build it looked like the old familiar face Cres, with the same height and agile porceilin outlook and same posture-it would be near impossible to tell the difference.
Her aura wasn't even dark!
The echoes of distant voices played its way into her ears, the names Yexerve amongst most played clear in her mind she didn't know why. The presences were vaguely familiar..why?

Sure she shared emotions..did she share memories? Aside from those implanted of corse. She new not, for she was still learning about life and being a heartless- an antiself per se.

For a split moment she senced eyes upon her-whether it was from those she over heard or not she wasn't sure, but she dove into the nearest shadow hoping no one would bother to stalk after her.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:02 am

"well we can leave Verlexia in the dark if we wanted but she might like to hear the idea" Yexarv said just before one of his back mucles twitched. "we have company" he then prepared is axe again not shure wether the person was friendly or not.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

((I gave Cres the ok to RP in this thread since her characters have nothing to do right now. If you were wondering.))

~Aer

"We might as well tell her," Aer shrugged. "It probably won't hurt anything." She summoned her Keyblade when Yexarv got his axe ready, and surveyed the room. "What are you sensing?" she asked. There did seem to be a dark presence of some sort. It couldn't have been Chaznep again; this was something else. "I thought no one else could get here."
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 pm

"I meant no one else from the VOD" Yexarv said calmly as he began to hone in on where his sences were pointing him. "i didn't know about any one or any thing else"
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: AntiCres   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 am

If she had a heart it probably would be pounding in her throat, they have senced her presence..now whad should she do?

She could say it was an accident and play innocent..from the vague shared memories Cres did met these two once before..could she AntiCress pull off the act of playing a heartless version? She could claim someone had stolen her heart and she was seeking them for help. After all Cres did have the skills to open dark portals..and did cary a dark aura of sorts.

It was a long shot, but she had to do her best, gathering everythign she had learned, and skills she was mutated with closed her eyes and took the form of Cres- she looked exactly the same from head to toe-even the birthmark and eye expressions- not to mention the color of a living breathing person.

But then again.. she could hold this sharade for the last moment. Forgetting her human form just lingered behind the tree hoping her aura would diminish very soon, or the others would just over look it.

Eyes looked up and looked down again, finding a shadow jumped into it and merged with the blackness-though still there, only a perspective eye would make out a foreign form amongst the shadows
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:06 pm

~Aer

"Oh, I see," Aer said with a nod of her head. Still holding up her Keyblade, she slowly surveyed the room. There was definitely something here, but she just could not see it. "We know you are here," she called out," so you may as well show yourself." She lowered her Keyblade slightly, showing that she would not be hostile if this mysterious person would not.

((I am having writer's block...))
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Yexarv's sence finally helped him pinpoint the location on what was observing them but he decided to put on a bit of a showcase "look, scince i know you must be watching or at least listening i would suggest you show yourself" he said wit a rather sinister look in his eyes. "i have a nice long list of things that has happened to me lately that has put me on a short fuse and i do need to let out some of this fustration so i'll take this time to demonstrate how ticked i am. then maybee you'll show yourself before i have to tear this entire place apart" he then began walking in the direction of AntiCress and replaced the keychain so his axe started sparking electricity from it with the intent on destroying the object she was hiding in the shadows of. obviously taking the more agressive approach of finding something or get them out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: AntiCres   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Cursing under her breath decided she had no choise. She senced the electricity in the air, and though she couldn't really get destroyed by him, surely Cres would feel the pain somehow..then again wasn't that what she wanted? Cres to be hurt? She knew matters of the heart and emotion were her biggest weakness..so instead she decided just for the sake of it she'd pop out looking exactly like Cres. From head to toe from her cloths to her skin tone.

"AM SORRY DONT HURT ME!" she called out popping from the opposite side of the tree making sure the axe was a safe distance away from her. AntiCres stood at an angle where she couldn't cast a shadow and just fell to her knees crossing her arms defensivly infront of her head. Her aura was frightened and freakishly identitacl to a human.

She then awaited her fate.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm

((A tree? They are in a room in Castle Oblivion. Or did I miss something? Haha. So she looks exactly right Cres, right? Don't want to mess anything up. I am easily confused. Razz))

~Aer

The moment Aer saw motion, she held her Keyblade back up instinctively, but she dropped it to her side in surprise when the person showed itself. "Cres?!" Aer exclaimed in surprise. "What in all the worlds are you doing here?" She could not imagine how Cres got here.

Since leaving Twilight Town, Aer had not seen or heard anything about Cres. Though she did not really care. For some reason Cres rubbed her the wrong way. She was none too happy to see the girl here in a supposedly secret spot. This was the great granddaughter of Lord Xehanort though. She was very powerful and probably could get to Castle Oblivion rather easily.

Aer sighed inside. She did not like this, one bit.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:27 pm

((well Chaznep could have been keeping one alive in there but it wouldn't be big enough to hide behind but i'll roll with it))

Yexarv paused his blade when AntiCres leaped from cover. in which he slowly lowered his blade with a rather confused look. his sence could normally distinguish people if he had met them before but he couldn't tell who it was. he became silent as he watched Aer and AntiCres interacted to figure out why
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: re everyone   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:20 am

(( sorry it took a long while been sick and life seriously threw me alot of hardballs xX hopfuly after exams n on weekens i can chek in more often
and lol my bad ^^6 didn't realy know the layout =p
but thenagain thats the puzzling twist to it neither the tree or "cres" shud b there lol))

AntiCres looked up at the girl who addresed her as her humanoid counterpart. "There was an ambush so i docked into a portal finding myself here, my eyes got effected by some powder so i couldn't really make out if u guys were you" she replied promptly, her eyes were cloudy as she made them to prove some sort of vision imparing powder was thrown at her.
"Agh" she stated holding her head, "Am so disoriented.. where am i again?"
Her act was perfect she'd been ambushed and if the others knew of Cres's fighting ability, they'd know that she was a tough aponent who escaped with hardly a scratch (though she'd gotten alot of bruses instead of scratches ) on her; then they wouldn't question much about her unscratched state.

She then waited for their response.
Back to top Go down
Lauriloth
Admin
Lauriloth

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:50 pm

~Aer

For a moment, Aer just stared at the girl. Deep down, she had this strange feeling, like something was gravely wrong. She was not sure how to act on that though; maybe it was just her own thoughts and worries. She did not like Cres after all.

"So you arrived here on...accident?" she questioned. For such a secret place, she found it hard to believe someone could just stumble here like that. Maybe Xehanort's genes in Cres allowed her easy access here...or maybe not.

As Cres asked her question, Aer turned to Yexarv with the unspoken question, should she tell her? Was it safe to tell this girl where they were? Aer really did not know.
Back to top Go down
Crescent

PostSubject: AntiCres   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:29 am

AntiCres

AntiCres senced the girl's caution, perhaps this girl had something against Cres? She wasn't certain but decided to play oblivious of this fact. "Well..yes." she prompted. Frowning slightly added, "You make it sound so hard to believe.."
-Pause-
Taking a deep labored breath asked, "What are you guys doing here by the way?" she figured by changing the subject perhaps she could at least get some place. Things would certainly get interesting she thought, specially if this girl doesn't seem to like Cres very much..perhaps she could weave it in somehow?

She blinked her eyes quickly twice as if trying to clear the imparing powder and rubbed her eyes a bit as well. "This is such a pain.." she comented outloud to no one in particular-talking about her cloudy vision of course; and awited the other's response.
Back to top Go down
azuresmoke

azuresmoke

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:09 am

Yexarv took caution as well. he wasn't possitive on exactly who she was though she beared a great resemblence to Cres. her question as to what they were doing here made him become slightly more defencive. "well i will be honest, i have no real idea as to where we are" Yexarv lied almost completely naturally. "we are merly exploring the area however but we take caution when there are things hiding" he subtly pointed out that he was not amused at the fact that she was hiding from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)   Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets Untold (Nikto, Aer, and Yexarv Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next